win a sporting experience worth £1000
To enquire about switching www.rolandsmith.co.uk/rs-switch
Just phone for a quote on 0151 242 7640
MERSEYSIDE POLICE FEDERATION GROUP INSURANCE SCHEME
Brokered by Philip Williams and Co
Huge savings available to members
Click here for full scheme details
Just £5.50 per month to insure your partner for £50,000 and £5,000 critical insurance cover.
Your Group Insurance Scheme can save you a lot of money. Click here to see how much
- No 1 Police Healthcare Scheme
- Cottage Rental Availability & Prices
- Breakdown Policy
- Group Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- How to contact your Rep
- Info on NWPBF
- Access to St Michaels
- Harrogate and Auchterarder
- RED ARC:Info and Referrals
- How do I access Kinsella Clarke
- Police Credit Union
- All the News from Conference
- Conference 2013 Update
- Death of Merseyside Federation Member
- Fed Statement on community resolutions
- Police pay review body: Info from the Fed
- Fed response to Winsor Speech on preventative policing
- Timeout2Enjoy - Luxury Villa - Turkey
- TM Lewin - 10% Off Everything Offer
- Momentum Liverpool Leisure Club
- Spring Offers from VoiceMobile
- Virgin Holidays Magical Disney Offers
Welcome to Our Website
Merseyside Police Federation Joint Branch Board (JBB) is responsible for the effective application of Federation policy in Merseyside as a subsidiary of the Police Federation of England and Wales.
The Police Federation as a staff association is fully committed to promoting fairness and equality for all. Representing police officers below the rank of Superintendent in matters affecting their welfare and efficiency, the Federation is non-political and administered entirely by serving officers.
You must disclose any pre-existing medical conditions which applies to you, a travelling companion or immediate relative whether they are travelling with you or not, to the Medical Screening Service prior to departure.
See Travel Policy Health Warranty for details or contact Fed Office.
this week's top offer
Insight Edition 1 2013
Slater & Gordon Lawyers
Slater & Gordon Lawyers are specialists in all aspects of the legal issues faced by the police.
These include: personal injury claims, defamation and employment claims, claims of misconduct and criminal behaviour and in family law matters.