Stay Force Fit Challenge - serve and protect cuThe #StayForceFit Challenge is an annual event that aims to inspire people to work as a team, while also encouraging people to exercise and look after their personal wellbeing. We encourage everyone to get involved where they can, covering a few miles a week will go a long way.
Anyone can take part in the challenge and earn miles for their chosen police force while doing so.
It will give Merseyside Police Fed the chance of winning £1,000 for their Force Welfare or Benevolent fund.
- We originally launched it last year in Feb 21, we ended up with 16 Forces taking part, over 250 participants and 62,000+ miles of exercise contributed.
- I have shared some useful social media assets, a video and summary about the competition on our website via:
- You can also share our YouTube video via: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyHH44EpJC0&t=41s
How to take part in the #StayForceFit Challenge
- For the month of February just upload a screen shot of your exercise to Twitter throughout February 2022.
- Tag @serveandprotect and the Police Force you are exercising for.
- Remember to also include the hashtag #StayForceFit.
- The Force with the most collective miles will win £1,000 for their Force Welfare Fund.
Remember - Stay safe. We recommend you don't share the route you ran, walked or cycle on social media.